Best Wineries Ithaca MI
Hometown Cellars prices are per 750ml bottle, unless noted otherwise.
Hometown Cellars Winery is proud to offer over thirty flavors of quality wines to choose from. We produce unique, tasteful wines distributed across the state of Michigan.
All Wines are Listed from Dry to Sweet
- Valley’s Best (Napa Valley Stag’s Leap District Merlot) – A silky, smooth structure with fruit-forward flavors of plums and red berries accented with spice notes. A medium-full bodied red wine with soft tannins. Excellent with beef tenderloin and prime rib. $17.50
- Classico (Valpolicella Classico di Veneto) – A medium-full bodied wine with lush, intriguing aromas of ripe red cherries and raspberries, delicate hints of almond, toast and spice, and a richly tannic finish that has the fruit lingering on your palate for many based tomato sauces, or antipasto. $12.00
- Stonehouse Red (Sonoma Valley Pinot Noir) – This Pinot Noir has silky tannins carrying notes of truffle, toast, herbs, gorgeous cassis, black cherry and raspberry flavors and black spice. Food-friendly, it shows restrained toasty oak and well-balanced acidity. $17.50
- Soprano (Chianti) – The pride of Italy’s Tuscany region, this blend is famous for its full, dry character and elegant flavors of cherries and blackberries. Sturdy and robust, with tangy undertones and a slight spiciness. Ageing uncovers its complex depth of flavor. $12.00
- Rancher’s Reserve (Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon) – A hearty wine with complex flavors of black currants, cherry, oak, pepper, and spice. Very well integrated with soft tannins on an elegant finish. Compliments lamb with mint sauce or grilled Portobello mushrooms. $17.50
- Walkabout (Australian Cabernet/Shiraz) – The medium-full body and complexity of Cabernet Sauvignon and the ripe fruit flavors of Shiraz come together in perfect harmony. An ideal match for barbecued red meats. $13.50
- Camelot (Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot) – The medium-full body and complexity of Cabernet Sauvignon and the soft fruit-forward flavors of Merlot. Perfect harmony together. An ideal match for barbecued red meats. $12.00
- Little Italy (Italian Montepulciano) – Deeply colored, rich, red wine with flavors of blackberry and black pepper. Full-bodied with moderate tannins and balancing acidity. Excellent with pasta and veal. $13.50
- Amarone (Italian Amarone) – Italian Amarone is a very intense and complex wine, with a wide array of flavors and aromas. Deep ruby red, this heavyweight wine exudes aromas of sour cherries, dark chocolate, stewed plums, dried fruits, anise, raisins, bitter almond, tobacco, leather and molasses, and has a spicy-earthy bittersweet finish that lengthens on indefinitely from the huge volume of tannins $17.50
- Serenity (White Merlot) – Fresh strawberries burst from this off-dry, light-medium bodied, refreshing rose style wine. Serve with spiced foods or picnic lunches. $12.00
- Sailor’s Delight (White Zinfandel) – A soft, refreshing, medium dry rose wine with flavors of red berries. Ideal for spicy foods and neighborhood parties. $12.00
- Sweet Red (Special House Wine) – A deliciously sweet grape-forward wine, famous for its full character and elegant flavors of blackberries and cherries. Serve with barbecued red meats or after dinner, before dessert. $13.50
- Elegance (French Chardonnay) – An Elegant Chardonnay with citrus and fruit nicely wrapped with vanilla and oak. A great wine for salmon wrapped in puff pastry. $13.50
- Renaissance (Italian Pinot Grigio) – A bright, crisp, dry white wine with notes of perfume and spice on the nose. Fresh and lively with flavors of citrus and almond. A great sipping wine. $13.50
- Luna Bianca – A rich, buttery bouquet with flavors of tropical fruit, vanilla and oak with a smooth, round mouth feel. Compliments rich cream sauces and butter basted turkeys. $12.00
- Little Princess (Washington Columbia Valley Riesling) – A fresh, exciting Riesling with floral aromas. Ripe peaches and apricots fill the mouth of this medium-bodied white wine. Lightly enhanced by Susse Reserve for added fruitiness and a touch of sweetness. Serve with seafood and grilled chicken. $17.50
- White Moon (German Muller-Thurgau) – Crisp and clean with plenty of fruity characteristics. Crunchy green apples on the palate with a touch of sweetness. Excellent with seafood and lightly spiced chicken. $13.50
- Sweet Essence (Liebfraumilch) – An lifting floral bouquet with flavors of ripe, sweet fruit with a touch of sweetness and balancing acidity. Complements lightly spiced Asian foods. $12.00
- Anastasia (Port) – Rich and warm with flavors of fig, plum and chocolate makes this a bold, distinctive dessert wine. A great accompaniment to blue cheese and walnuts. $12.00
- Hale Storm (Riesling Ice Wine) – A world-renowned dessert wine with intense aromas and flavors of honey, peach, sweet citrus and marmalade. Serve chilled with fruit-based desserts or pate. $20.00
- Rubies in the Sky (Cabernet-Franc Ice Wine) – Sweet and rich, almost syrupy in texture, with rose and salmon tints, Cabernet Franc Icewine entices with irresistible aromas and flavors: ripe currants, notes of spice, honey, strawberry, tart rhubarb and cranberry. Ice Wine shows best when it is chilled but not cold. $20.00
- Royal Amber (Mead) – Once the sacred elixir of kings, this sweet and velvety wine has aromas of honey and wildflowers. Excellent as an after dinner treat or warmed with mulling spices. $13.50
- Raspberry Melomel (Mead) – Sweet and velvety, with aromas of honey, combined with the flavors of fresh red raspberries make this unique beverage an exquisite treat. $13.50
- Splash (Black Raspberry Merlot) – The Trendy Merlot’s fruit forward style accented by luscious black raspberries. Serve with open faced prime rib sandwiches. $9.00
- Pink Diamonds (Strawberry White Merlot) – The delicate red berry notes of a White Merlot enhanced by ripe strawberries to make a refreshing easy drinking wine. Serve with barbecue pork chops. $9.00
- Autumn Emeralds (Green Apple Riesling) – Clean, cool and crisp. The zingy fresh acidity of a Riesling accented by mouth watering fresh green apple. Serve poolside with shrimp kebobs. $9.00
- Sunshine (Peach Apricot Chardonnay) – The dry, ripe character of Chardonnay made refreshing by the addition of fresh picked peaches and apricots. Great with barbecue chicken. $9.00
- Blue Lagoon (Blueberry Pinot Noir) – The tangy, sweet burst of blueberry combines with the light-medium body and cherry-spice flavors of Pinot Noir to bring an intense, yet not overpowering, fruit flavor to your palate. $9.00
- Sweet Alibi (White Cranberry Pinot Grigio) – A Wine that is spectacular crystal white in color, which is the result of a special blend of white cranberry and pinot gris. White cranberry juice is somewhat less tart than regular cranberry juice due to an earlier harvest then the traditional red cranberry. $9.00
- Granite Summer (Pomegranate Zinfandel) – The Pomegranate’s earthy, rich juice balances with Zinfandel’s slightly spicy, robust grapes creating a delicate slightly spicy sweetness that has a particular uniqueness on the first sip and leaves you wanting more. $9.00
- Oceans Away (Red Cranberry Malbec) – Exquisitely tart and refreshing, cranberries are the perfect foil for the rich power of Malbec’s deep fruitiness. Combining the mouthwatering juiciness of North American cranberry with the plum, blackcurrant and sweet cherry of Argentinean Malbec makes a wine that’s both luscious and lush, and perfectly balanced for sweetness. $9.00
- Baja (Sangria Zinfandel Blush) – This sweet and easy-drinking summertime wine, is a medley of seasonal fruits that can now be enjoyed year round. Your nose will be enlightened by scents of orange, lemon, and lime that will marry with cherries on your tongue to create a sensational sipper that balances sweet and citrus flavors. $9.00
- Paradise (Pineapple Pear Pinot Grigio) – Leaps out of the glass with juicy sweet pears, succulent, ripe pineapple, and a bright and flowery fragrance. Firm acidity from the Pinot Grigio gives it mouth watering juiciness and a refreshing finish. $9.00
The wine here is fantastic. I loved the blueberry! It was great. Took my mom with us. She bought a couple of bottles and took it to our hotel. Had my brother and sister-in-law try it. It was gone within a matter of minutes. It was so good, in fact my brother drank it right out of the bottle. He normally doesn’t like certain wines. But he love that one!!
I and a friend have made about 4 different varieties of their wines & have had a wonderful time making them and coming back to bottle them. It is truly a lot of fun and a great experience. We will be coming back.
Awesome wine at awesome prices! And the owner is so nice!
I love all your wines and such a great selection! Keep up the great job Hometown Cellars!!
Primary Communities Served